Feb 12, 2019
- After much trial and error and one set of tears, I figured out how to push my site to Github. Hugo is now definitely harder than Jekyll.
- Successfully deployed website ising Netlify.
- Updated domain thingies to use custom domain (currently in waiting!).
Feb 11, 2019
- Started looking into other Static Site Generators because of Opinions On The Internet. Decided Hugo would be a better option because speed. Spent the entire afternoon learning Hugo. It was harder than learning Jekyll.
- Replicated the orginal Jekyll site using Hugo.
- Struggled to figure out how to push to Github.
Feb 10, 2019
- Recapped Jekyll.
- Built super basic Jekyll site.
- Learnt how to push to Github and Github Paages (the Jekyll way).
- Laid down base website structure.
- Wrote some content.
- Tweeted and Dribbbled about this thing.
Feb 09, 2019
Watched a course on Jekyll.